Herbs-and-Spices Infused Vinegar
- One cork-cap glass bottle.
- Vinegar (can be white or organic apple cider)
- A bunch of one or two of your favorite aromatic herbs (rosemary, basil, thyme, cilantro, parsley, etc) can be fresh or dry.
- Two cloves of garlic, peeled and chopped
- 5 whole black peppercorns
Simply add all ingredients into the bottle and let rest for several hours.
Store it in your fridge and use it to add flavor to your salads, by itself or as a base for your favorite vinaigrettes!
Note: Ask your therapist if you are not sure if an ingredient is permitted or not in your customized food guide.